Can HIV be contracted when an open wound comes into contact with objects?
as I answered in your other question, there is no risk unless visible infected blood comes into contact with an open wound (blood to blood contact). HIV transmission is not possible without coming into contact with a live host. Hepatitis B and C transmission is possible only if infected blood comes into contact with an open wound...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv infected spitting in open wound
- Hiv on non bleeding wound
- Hiv wound hiv infection secretion
- Hiv transmission open wound
- Hiv transmission open wounds penis risks
- Hiv open wound statistics
- Hiv blood bleeding wound
- Vaginal secretion on wound and hiv
- Hiv infection vaginal fluid open wound
- Wound to pimple hiv