Can HIV be contracted through protected sex?
Please advise me, I am very stressful right now, usually feel tired every time I think about it.
No risk of HIV or other STD.
Welcome to HCM.
You had protected sex with all the prostitutes then there is no risk of HIV or other STD as your had told correctly. Dry cough and small red dots on the body are due to some other infection but non specific to HIV. Consult your physician to isolate the cause and follow the treatment regime as per the advice.
4th generation HIV rapid test along with other STDs tests all were negative after 9 weeks which are more than 95% conclusive so no need to worry at all as it is not possible that the result being changed. You need to get tested again after 3 months as per routine guidelines. Be relaxed and move on in life happily.
Thank you so much. I am glad there always are people like you around to help out others. God blesses you.
I am always here to help you.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
I am very happy to hear that you are feeling relaxed now and you are most welcome any time when you need help. The test will relieve your anxiety related to HIV so be relaxed and move on in life happily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had partially protected sex any chance of contracting hiv
- Protected sex but worried hiv
- Protected sex cold fever headache is it hiv or flu
- Oral sex protected intercourse contracted gonorrhea risk of hiv
- Had protected sex worried about the risk of hiv
- What are the chances of contracting hiv from protected intercourse
- Protected sex latent tb chances of hiv
- Is there risk of hiv after protected sex
- Contracting hiv through oral sex
- Chances of contracting hiv after protected sex
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?