Can HIV be contracted through protected oral sex?
1.kissing,body licking deep kissing g with a male I later got to know ow was hiv poz ...but no anal and no oral no other activity ...I tested with 4th gen test after 7 weeks was non reactive .
2.giving protected oral sex to a male with condom ...it was deep oral sex but he wore condom and didn't ejaculate....I'm worried if xondom might hv torn ...not very sure ...tested with 4th gen test at 25 days .
3.hugging kissing with a amoeba and he rubbed his penis but with his pants on against my anus ...no pentration...and he superficially fingered my anus and spat once ...haven't tested for this .
do I need any further testing .these have been all my exposures till date ..never done anal sex..or vaginal sex.olz help...very worried ..I'm getting mixed opinion icons from everywhere ...do I need to worry ?
I think you need to be tested
Thanks for using. healthcare magic.
From the available description it appears that there is need to retested. 7 weeks is not enough time and sometime they take 12 weeks to show positive results when somebody is infected.
In addition the HIV status of two other partners are not known and repeating test is the only way to ensure peace of mind.
I understand that some other doctor may opine differently but testing again is warranted to establish conclusion.
I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there a possibility of contracting hiv after oral sex
- Oral sex protected intercourse contracted gonorrhea risk of hiv
- Why is catching hiv through oral sex
- How risky it is to get hiv from oral sex
- Contracting hiv through oral sex
- Had protected oral sex should i be worried about hiv
- Risk of contracting hiv from oral sex
- Chances of contracting hiv from oral sex
- Had oral sex ejaculated out risk of hiv
- What are the risk of hiv with oral sex