Can HIV be contracted through protected intercourse?

Question
sir
i had protected sex with one lady yesterday. after ejaculation i removed my condome. later i have washed my penis with water.
1. whether during washing, is there any chances of getting vaginal fluids into urethra as some of fluids touched my body where condome was not covered(edges)
2. Are there any incidents reported till now, HIV was transmitted even with protected sex
3. What is the hiv test with earliest window period.
4. is it required to get any test in my case.
Fri, 25 May 2018 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns.
1. No
2. HIV is transmitted through contaminated body fluids. If there is such a transmission despite protected sex, only then can HIV be transmitted. I do not suppose that such a probability applies and therefore you need not be worried.
3. The window period for a 4th generation antigen/antibody test is four weeks.
4. Not needed.

Let me know if I could help further.