Can HIV be contracted through non-penetrative sexual activity?
Yesterday i went for a massage and we both massaged each other and i fingered her vagina for a while and i rolled my fingers on her body and she also touched her vagina few times and later she masturbated me for a while.My concern i am scared what if her fingers or hand has vaginal fluids while she stroked me .i dint have any oral or vaginal or anal intercourse .
Depends on the kind of exposure.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
I went through your query and I can understand your concern.
See , the risk of transmission of STD's ( especially HIV ) depends on the kind of sexual exposure and the Infectivity status of the person involved in the sex .
Now since you have not had any Vaginal or oral or anal sex , the risk is extremely low ( Neglegible ). Now what we need to check is while the girl was giving masturbation to you , were there any cuts or skin erosions over your Penis ? If yes then there is a slight risk of HIV .
Next is infectivity status of the girl : If the girl is HIV Positive and there were cuts or skin erosions ( before or after masturbation ) then you have slight risk , but if the girl is not positive then no risk at all .
So tell me were there any cuts or skin erosions over your Penis ? ( before or after masturbation )
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Odds of contracting hiv
- Indulged in sexual activity get myself tested for hiv
- Can penetrating the virgina thrice contract hiv
- Hiv can it be transmitted if there is no penetration
- Hiv and shallow penetration
- Contract hiv shallow penetration
- What is the possibility of contracting hiv after single penetration
- Hiv from partial penetration
- Chances of contracting hiv
- What are the chances of contracting hiv without penetration