Can HIV be contracted through non-penetrative sexual activity?
No risk of HIV.
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your query and understand the concern you are worried about.
HIV is not transmitted through external touching of genitals with underwear in place so don't worry as the risk is very unlikely in your case.
As such no need to go for any HIV test but for your mental satisfaction get tested with 4th generation test to confirm your status and clear all doubts.
Hope this info will help you. For any further query get back to me any time. Stay happy and healthy.
You are not at risk.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
HIV is not transmitted through licking of the breast also even though it contains vaginal fluid because human saliva is not the fluid which transmits HIV and it also contains an enzyme which inhibits the growth of HIV virus so no need to worry at all. Just calm down and move ahead in life happily.
The risk of getting HIV from oral sex is very less.
The risk of getting HIV from oral sex is very less as compared to vaginal or anal sex even though lady is HIV positive and human saliva also contains an inhibitory enzyme so no need to worry about that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Odds of contracting hiv
- Indulged in sexual activity get myself tested for hiv
- Can penetrating the virgina thrice contract hiv
- Hiv can it be transmitted if there is no penetration
- Hiv and shallow penetration
- Contract hiv shallow penetration
- What is the possibility of contracting hiv after single penetration
- Hiv from partial penetration
- Chances of contracting hiv
- What are the chances of contracting hiv without penetration