Can HIV be contracted through non-penetrative sexual act?
Not a cause for concern. Needs no intervention.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
The mentioned acts would not give you Hepatitis B, C, HIV or any other STD. So, you need not worry.
In any case, since it is better to be safe than sorry, is it not better to avoid any activity that could be considered risky?
Thanks for writing back. I do not think that there is any need to get tested. However, if you want, you can rely fully on the test done at an interval of 4 months.
Sir but some doctor told to test after 6 months.
I did testing at 4 months. And hep b at 4.5 months.
What about ur opinion sir. Can I completly forget this and move on. Plz help me sir
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Odds of contracting hiv
- Can penetrating the virgina thrice contract hiv
- Hiv can it be transmitted if there is no penetration
- Hiv and shallow penetration
- Contract hiv shallow penetration
- What is the possibility of contracting hiv after single penetration
- Hiv from partial penetration
- Hiv contraction probability
- Chances of contracting hiv
- What are the chances of contracting hiv without penetration