Can HIV be contracted through non-penetrative sex?
No need for HIV tests.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic.I have gone through the details.
HIV is not transmitted by hand job even if the person is HIV positive.You can allay fears of HIV totally.
There is no need for any HIV tests.
You can lead your life normally.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and Venereolgist
I had a HIV antigen antibody test 5 days before the incident which was all clear. However my only exposure is a handjob so therefore i can stop worrying and move on ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Odds of contracting hiv
- Is pregnancy possible with non-penetrative sex
- Contract hiv shallow penetration
- Can pregnancy be expected with non penetrative sex
- Risk of contracting hiv virus
- Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after non-penetrative sex
- Hiv contraction probability
- Chances of contracting hiv
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy