Can HIV be contracted through infected fluid from lips?
It is no risk activity for HIV.
Welcome to HCM.
HIV can be transmitted through lips if infected fluid or blood comes in contact with any cut or abration over lips not when the lips are healthy.
The cold sores on the lips are also not considered as risky because they are closed so don't get over anxious about HIV and calm down your self.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Torch infection and hiv
- Hiv wound hiv infection secretion
- Reddening of lips in hiv infection
- Chances of contracting hiv from vaginal fluid
- Initial symptoms of hiv infection
- Hiv and staph infections
- Does otitis media fluid spread hiv infection
- Hiv infection and red lips
- Frottage hiv infection
- Hiv infection vaginal fluid open wound