Can HIV be contracted through a non-penetrative intercourse?

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Can you get hiv from girl spitting on penis once during handjob with potentialy
blood in spit if it went into tip of uretha?
Should i get tested for hiv?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 4 minutes later
Hi
Hope this msg finds you in good health.
I have gone thru ur msg & understand ur concern.
if there was blood in spit..u can get hiv
get ur hiv tested to be safe
Feel free to ask me a FOLLOW UP QUERY anytime.Take care.God bless.

For attractive offers,Please click "THANKS"
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 4 minutes later
In complete panic right now. What are chances of this happening in a hanjob?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
very low chances less than 1%

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.

There is a possibility but very rare in such case..if blood is spit and you have wound or skin crack on penis then it can happen and that too has rare chances.

Don't panic there is less than 1% chance in such case.. Just get yourself tested after 3.months of contact to relieve stress otherwise im qiite positive every thing will stay fine.

I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.

Regards.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.
General and Family Physician..