Can HIV be contracted from manual stimulation of a person's genitals?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hello doc. Am homosexual, I had a night out with a guy with unknown HIV/ STD status. He was drunk but I wasn't. During course of action he bite my ear and kissed my neck and did some action of nipples and I found saliva on there areas and wiped it using my shirt. I gave him a handjob with towel and he ejaculated in towel itself. There was no oral and no anal. He was naked during all above mentioned events but I was only on shorts without shirt. He was drunk , so am worried about STDs and HIV. Please do help me
6 days ago in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your HIV risk remains negligible only.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
Some body fluids like tears, urine sweat, motion including human saliva are not infectious and HIV and STD are not transmitted through human bite. Saliva contains an enzyme called Lysozyme which is inimical to HIV. Hand job also one of the safest sex activity. Unless the saliva contains blood and the individual is an HIV positive, you need not worry about this incident.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from manual stimulation of a person's genitals? 1 hour later
Since I am unaware of his HIV / STD status also I don't know about whether he has some oral issue through which blood can.mix with saliva. Also, at the end of the session because of body running I ejaculated in my cloths .. am little worried. Do I need any kind of testing for this event?

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Negative reports of Tests for HIV /STD will relieve mental tension

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
You need not worry about the odd possibilities.
I had not come across a single case of HIV /STD transmitted through human bite. I feel that you do not need any test for HIV/STD. In spite of my assurance, if you have not satisfied, then you can take up tests for HIV /STD after the window period.
Non-reactive test report will relieve unnecessary mental tension.
Dr S Murugan

Thanks doctor for your valuable reply on my question. I am not interested to get tested, as I am completely satisfied with your response.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are most welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Nothing to worry.
You are absolutely free from HIV /STD. Forget the incidence and carry on with your normal routine.
Dr S Murugan

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from manual stimulation of a person's genitals? 37 minutes later
Thank you sir

Brief Answer:
You are most welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
You are welcome at any time.
Dr S Murugan