Owl Image

Can HIV be contracted from kissing and mutual masturbation?

Owl Image
Dr. Sunil Jangid

HIV AIDS Specialist

Question
Hello...sir..
Yesterday...i met one lady... i dont know..her hiv status... i mastrubation from her...and... i kissed her(social kiss) neck in few seconds... and... actually i have small wound over lips... which is blood present on tht time.. in my situation any risk from hiv sir... pls m depressed... and...i dont go to hiv test.... pls cleraly explain sir...
Sat, 9 Dec 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No risk for HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear xxxx,

Welcome to HCM.

You had kissed one lady of unknown HIV status, in this case there is no risk of HIV as even deep kiss can not transmit HIV so don't get and you need not to go for any HIV test because you are absolutely safe. If still any doubt is there feel free to ask me.

Thank You