Can HIV be contracted from handling worn shirts with no protection?

A Person at work a guest did soketrhing to my back like he pressed something on the side of the back side I did not have my iPhone but when I got home I took photos of it its like he did something what I dont know thinking like when someone sticks you up god for bid like a hold up hiv testing?

like it made contact with me though

I'm very protective sorry
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV from this.

Detailed Answer:

No, pressing something to your back, especially if you were wearing a shirt, would not present a risk for HIV. There is no need to test for HIV from this incident. HIV is spread by sexual contact or with direct contact with fresh HIV infected blood. So no risk here.

Please let me know if I can provide further information.