Can HIV be contracted from handling substances or objects with blood?

hi to whom it may concern I was in the elevator and all of a sudden I see like a red spot dont know if its a spot of blood i did take photos of it but now I dont recall making contact on it any suggestions thanks I have confidence nothing happened i think im day dreaming

drelikely I removed the photos was this a good idea?? I dont i made contact it with it thanks

hiv testing go to my doctor thanks honestly

this was in my condo I just dont remember

Should I go for a test honestly I dont remember staying calm here

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Almost zero chance to have contacted HIV.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read it carefully and understand your concern.

I don't think that you need to see a doctor nor consider any testing. There is almost zero posibility that you have taken HIV infection.
HIV infection is not resistant in the air for longer then few seconds.

If you still are concerned and it would give you a peace of mind to do those tests, then do them.

But again, I say to not worry about it.

Let me know if you have other questions of concerns.
Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from handling substances or objects with blood? 31 minutes later
So ur saying I’m safe

Sorry so no testing what would u do

Would u be concerned for me honestly

I used clorox for the Restroom would that kill any bacteria thanks

Reason being cause there was disgusting substance in my restroom from my shoes and toilet seat I don’t know how

I did the good thing clorox right???

I picked something with my finger in the restroom u see the black little item I don’t know if u can see I picked with my finger it’s not dangerous right

Can needles stick to bottom of show like sneakers

Like small ones honestly if it’s no I’m good

Can a needle be likd that honestly see the item it’s likd black I flushed down ghe toilet should I worry

I did not take shoes off in the restroom and I notice this so I picked up with finger and that’s it hiv test see the photos please freaking out here thanks

I believe got something in my eye but as long u don’t rub it it can’t hurt me right???

Is it to rub a bit if I had something in my eye did this last night

Go to er I believe something in there I go to er a lot very protective of my left eye

Should I be embrassed

Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry about HIV

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,

I reviewed your photos.

I say that you should not worry about HIV infection because you are in your home and that virus is transmitted through other people.

As per your toilet dirt, you can clean it with whatever you use to clean the toilet. You don't need to use any special detergent.

Try not to rub your eyes when they are itchy with your hand- use a clean towel, and do it gently so you won't hurt yourself.

Why should you be embarrassed?

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Regards, Dr. Papaqako
Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from handling substances or objects with blood? 4 hours later
Don’t know listen I was like all of a sudden I see a young lady a guest my hut 5 feet four inches and were talking and later on she said thanks XXXXXXX as she was walking to check out from the pool area she was Leaving the pool area now I don’t know if I did anything to her hiv test?? Alll I know she had clothes on

And a bathing suit on
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is no risk for HIV unless there was sexual intercourse involved.

Detailed Answer:

You don't remember what happened?
Do you have memory gaps in general? Why are you wondering what happened?
There is not risk for HIV unless you have sexual intercourse.

Let me know how can I help you. The more information you give me, I will be able to give an accurate advise.

Looking forward to your follow up question.

Dr. Papaqako