Can HIV be contracted despite using condom during intercourse?
You are not at risk of HIV so don't worry.
Welcome to HCM.
You had protected intercourse throughout then the risk of getting HIV is not there. As far as papules are concerned they might be due to perspiration or some other infection but not related to HIV. So be relaxed and move ahead as you are risk free.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ingested urine picked up used condoms chances of contracting hiv
- Had sex with escort used condom worried of std hiv
- Condom break while intercourse chances of hiv
- Chronic prostate infection prevention always use wear condom condom condom condom condom condom condom
- Catching hiv broken condoms
- Had sex with prostitute using condoms risk of hiv
- Is it ok to always use condom in intercourse
- Are there chances of contracting hiv after using condoms
- Can re-used condoms cause hiv
- Does hiv contract after condom bursting