Can Gluconorm VG2 be used for controlling sugar if Glycomet G is no more effective?
You can take it and check sugar levels.
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns.
In Diabetes it's normal after some years you may require increase in dosage.
So the doctor has done the right thing by giving the new tablet.
Side effects are very very rare. So if any side effects you recognise, then consult again to your local doctor. So that he can change the medicine. But usually you can have the new tablet confidently.
The only recommendation we give is check sugar levels every 2 weeks initially for two months and if they are in normal range, you can continue the new tablet.
If you have any symptoms of low sugar levels, take a sweet and meet the local doctor.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Phanindra Dhulipalla
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why is glycomet sr used
- Side effects of gluconorm sr tablet
- Gluconorm g2 forte side effects
- Glycomet effects on infertility
- Blood sugar gluconorm sr 500
- Side effect of gluconorm
- Glycomet 250 tablets used for
- Side effects of gluconorm g2
- Use of glycomet for obesity
- Glycomet used for induction of ovulation
- How to balance blood sugar level and regain weight?
- Does Lyrica cause diabetes?
- Can i increase Obimet dosage for increased blood sugar levels?
- Should Glynase MF be taken before or after meals?
- Suggest treatment for fluctuating blood sugar levels
- Suggest treatment for elevated sugar levels
- Does Gemer fort cause depression?
- Can diabetes be controlled with exercise and food regulation?
- Suggest treatment for uncontrolled blood sugar levels
- Suggest proper diet chart to reduce high blood sugar levels