Can Flexon and Wikoryl be taken together?

Question
I was having throat pain with running nose and slight fever.doctor advised me after checking my nose,throat,ears .. And chest the following medicine.
Wikoryl 0-0-1 and flexon -1-1-1 and she said after 2-3 days if throat pain still presist.. start antibiotic cepodem xp 325 .. I have few doubts here wikorly and flexon both contain perocetamol is it ok to take both at night will it be over dose?
Another thing is my fever is presitant at 100.8 to 101.5 sometimes.. How long will the fever continue?.. I have chills as well .
Should I start the antibiotic.. or shall I wait for another day to see my condition.
Thanks a lot for listening to me.

Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The total paracetmol dose is safer as per day limits

Detailed Answer:

As per the dosage schedule prescribed by doctor you are still taking only 2000mg of paracetmol which is under the safe limits per day (up to 3000 mg is safe). Moreover night dose of paracetmol in wikoryl helps you get good sleep.
I still suggest to delay Cepodem and do Betadine mouth gargles four times a day. If it does not help you can start cepodem after 48 hours of first dose of Flexon/Wikoryl. With the above dose of 2000mg paracetmol your fever should come down.

Let me know if I can address any other issues.

Follow-up: Can Flexon and Wikoryl be taken together? 8 hours later
my nose burns a lot.. can anything be done for it.. as sometimes the burning is too much to handle.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nasoclear gel

Detailed Answer:
you can use nasoclear gel, it helps. you can put ice wraps over nose.
if you don't have any more questions please close and rate my answer.