Can Fenugreek increase PSA levels?
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it is not reported that fenugreek has any effect on the level of PSA in blood.. I hope I answered your question.. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does metformin increase psa level
- Psa levels increased by warfarin
- Can gout increase psa levels
- Psa levels
- Can hcg increase psa levels
- Can vyvanse increased psa levels
- Does fenugreek seeds increase uric acid level
- Tramatic lost increase psa level
- Does fenugreek increase uric acid level
- What increases psa levels
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?