question-icon

Can Fenugreek increase PSA levels?

Posted on Mon, 6 Aug 2018
Question: Will fenugreek, if taken, elevate, or raise PSA levels in the blood?
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman (27 minutes later)
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it is not reported that fenugreek has any effect on the level of PSA in blood.. I hope I answered your question.. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman