Can Fas -3 kit impact one's chances of conceiving?
I had abortion in July 16 .
I am having 28 days regular cycle .
Can affect the pregnancy
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
FAS-3 kit can affect the conception and can have adverse effect on early pregnancy.
It is better to avoid it after day 10 of the periods, if planning conception.
However, if the infection is severe, then you should defer the plan to conceive in this cycle and take proper treatment.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Endometrium thickness 3mm on ovulation chances conceiving
- Is fas 3 kit affects conceiving
- Chances of conceiving with polypoid endometrium
- Duromine affect chances of conceiving
- Duphaston taken for 3 cycles help one conceive?
- Chances of conceiving with siphene 100
- Chances of conceiving with no motility
- Uterus tb conceive chances
- What are chances of conceiving with iui
- Ovafin chances of conceiving
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?