Can Evion LC increase blood pressure ?
Dehydration possibly. Evion LC does not increase blood pressure.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. No, Evion LC does not increase or decrease blood pressure. It has not effect on blood pressure either directly or indirectly.
2. Recent low blood pressure could be due to dehydration. Take plenty of fluids. Avoid alcohol as they can be dehydrating.
3. Not sure about blood oxygen value p02 of 132. Above 95% SpO2 is good.
4. Until blood pressure improves, do not change your positions, like sitting to standing or sleeping to standing abruptly. It could cause dizziness and even falls. Have good hydration, if necessary with oral rehydration salts.
5. Improve your diet with protein, atleast minimum of 1g/kg body weight.
6. Cervical spondylosis would not affect blood pressure or oxygen values.
Not to worry, possibly low hydration.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, happy to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fruits to increase blood pressure
- Will benadryl increase blood pressure
- Increase in blood pressure causes
- Will biotin increase blood pressure
- Reason blood pressure increases
- Factors that increase blood pressure
- Will bayer increase blood pressure
- Sudden increase in blood pressure
- Increase blood pressure
- Azoran increases blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- What are symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer's disease?
- Suggest the type of specialist to consult for brooke-spielger syndrome
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and high TSH levels
- What causes fluctuating body temperature after pneumonia?
- Suggest treatment for pain and constipation
- What causes nausea and pain when suffering from esophagitis?
- Suggest treatment for pain after suffering from shingles
- Suggest treatment for aspiration problem
- What causes loss of sense of taste?