Can Enterogermina bottles be stored in refrigerator?
Should be avoided.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Enterogermina is not stored in refrigerator. It has shelf life of 2-3 years and should be stored at room temperature not more then 30 degree C.
We usually recommend not to use pre opened bottles as they could be contaminated.
So ideally you should avoid the bottle available with you.
You can buy a new one as it's not costly.
In case you have given it to your child then it may not cause any ill effects if it's not contaminated. However it's efficacy maybe lesser.
I hope it helps.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?