Can Enterogermina and Floratil be taken together?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned about taking the Enterogermina and Floratil with an antibiotic. I would definitely say yes because the agents you mention are probiotics and we encourage taking probiotics while on antibiotics. This will help prevent diarrhea associated with the antibiotic. So yes we encourage these probiotics while you are on antibiotics for the sinus infection
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enterogermina cold
- For dysentery enterogermina tablet can be taken?
- Enterogermina medizin
- Child has frequent diarrhea taken enterogermina is teething medication
- Vomiting diarrhea abdominal cramps taken buscopan does enterogermina stop diarrhea
- Taken enterogermina for loose motion frequent urination taking econorm
- Is enterogermina taken on empty stomach
- Enterogermina capsules
- Enterogermina action
- How frequently can enterogermina b taken