Can Eltroxine cause pain during pregnancy?
Not likely to be due to eltroxin.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
During pregnancy if your wife is suffering from thyroid hormone deficiency then thyroid hormone supplementation - eltroxin is essential for normal growth and development of the baby. The baby can be mentally retarded and developmentally slow in case of thyroid hormone deficiency.
The pain and difficulty to speak is not likely to be related to side effects of eltroxin. These can be related to anxiety. You can get her ultrasound scan done to detect the cause of pain and fetal well being.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vagina pimple cause pain during pregnanc
- What causes shoulder pain during pregnancy
- Cause for severe pain under the breast during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pains during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps during pregnancy
- What could be the cause for abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy
- What causes pain during urination in pregnancy