Can Effexor be taken in place of Sertraline?
it is a prescribed medicine
Thanks for posting a query.
sertraline and effexor both are SSNRi's instead of switching to another medicine you can consult your physician for increasing the dosage of sertraline. The initial dose of this medicines is 75 mg, under medical supervision it can be increased according to the patients response.
Hope the information was useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sertraline deanxit
- Sertraline and lofepramine
- Oxyelite pro taken with effexor
- Can oxy elite pro be taken with sertraline
- Can effexor be taken with herbal supplement oxyelite
- Can cymbalta be taken instead of sertraline
- Effexor or effexor xr
- Mood swings depression taken sertraline and lithium suggestions
- Can amoxicillin be taken with sertraline
- Stopping sertraline