Can Ecosprin-75 be taken during pregnancy?
It improves blood supply to baby, okay to take it
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Ecosprin 75 is basically low dose aspirin.
It is a blood thinner.
It is prescribed in pregnancy to increase the blood supply to the baby.
It lowers the resistance to blood flow, thus making more blood flow to the baby.
It is prescribed to women who are at a high risk for miscarriage , in order to make the growth of the baby optimum.
It is stopped around 36 weeks, around one month before delivery, as it might increase the risk of bleeding during childbirth.
YEs, it is advisable to take this tablet, if you have any risk factor in this pregnancy or prior pregnancy.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of ecosprin 75 during pregnancy
- Ecosprin 75 during pregnancy hypothyroid
- When to stop ecosprin 75 mg during pregnancy
- Use of ecosprin 75 during pregnancy
- Ecosprin 75 during pregnancy
- Ecosprin 75 during 1st month pregnancy
- Why ecosprin 75 during pregnancy
- Ecosprin 75 during early pregnancy
- Ecosprin 75 during early pregnancy safe
- Ecosprin 75 for less amniotic fluid during pregnancy