Can Econorm and Naturolax be taken with Cepodem?
I'm currently using Tab Cepodem 200 (for past 15 days and next 7days) and Tab Xyzal (for past 10days and next 30days) as I've undergone FESS and Turbinoplasty on 17th July 2014
Yes it is safe
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Yes it is safe to take econorm and naturolax with cepodem and xyzal.
You can discuss with your doctor whether you really need to take econorm for 3 months.
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is econorm taken on an empty stomach
- Time taken by cepodem to take effect
- Econorm to be taken before or after meal
- Naturolax for loose motions
- Why econorm powder is taken
- Naturolax isabgol husk powder
- Naturolax powder side effects
- Taken enterogermina for loose motion frequent urination taking econorm
- Review naturolax isapgol husk
- Naturolax powder safety in pregnancy
- Will nissen fundoplication help in minimising GERD and LPR symptoms?
- Had a marker for Hep c. Continue taking Lipitor?
- On klavox. Had severe stomach cramping and diarrhoea. What could it be?
- Having tailbone pain. What could be done?
- Having motion problem after taking IBSET tablet. What could be the reason?
- Taking mesalamine for mild ulcerative colitis and elevated ALT. What are...
- Is it safe to remove gall bladder surgically for gall stones?
- Are hemorrhoids linked to poor functioning of liver?
- Pain in lower left side of stomach . What could this be?
- What are the findings from the report?