Can Domstal syrup be given for vomiting in child?
You can give domstal baby drop
Thanks for asking the query
You can give domstal baby drop.Each ml contains 10 mg of domperidone.The dose is 0.2-0.5 mg/kg/dose.
The average weight of 2 years old child is about 10-12 kgs.
The dose will be about 0.4-0.5 ml and it can be given three times a day.
If vomiting persists please consult your physician for better management.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting