Can Disprin be taken to avoid pregnancy?
Disprin cannot prevent pregnancy
Thank you for posting your query in healthcaremagic.com
This is Dr. Swarnava dattagupta answering your query.
Accidental sex does not necessarily mean pregnancy. There are many associated factors with it which are quite important. Like, having sex in the safe period of menstrual cycle almost rules out chances of pregnancy or not ejaculating inside the vaginal canal rarely causes pregnancy.
In any case, disprin cannot prevent pregnancy.
Disprin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which relieves pain and inflammation. It has nothing to do with pregnancy.
Dont worry as of now. Wait for her periods, if it does not occur, get a pregnancy test done and act accordingly.
Hope i have answered your question.
If you have any further questions i will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Disprin no good for pregnancy
- Disprin in six months pregnancy
- Disprin gargle in pregnancy
- Effects of disprin in early pregnancy
- Is disprin safe in pregnancy
- Taking disprin is safe in pregnancy
- Disprin in pregnancy first month
- 2 disprin helps to avoid pregnancy
- Disprin cardio during pregnancy
- Disprin coke to avoid a pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?