Can Dilaudid cause keratoconjunctivitis?
this is not a known side effect
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Diaudid (hydromorphone) causes anti cholingeric side effects, this means that they can block a particular chemical that works in different parts of the nervous system and organs.
One of the anti cholingeric effects that may rarely occur is DRY eye which can cause discomfort and irritation but is not known to cause kerato conjunctivitis however.
This is not a reported side effect.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Diagnosis of epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis and citrus
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca in hiv
- Treatment and cure for epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Superior limbik keratoconjunctivitis
- Diagnosis of Keratoconjunctivitis
- Drugs/medication for Keratoconjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis in ducks
- Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis causes