Can Dilaudid and Valium be taken together?
Dilaudid and Valium can be taken together if sedation is tolerated
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.
Dilaudid and Valium can be taken together with only concern of increasing sedation. You must not drive or work with machine after using these medications. If sedation is more one can avoid valium.
Fentanyl in form of patch can be used for severe pain if you are not getting benefit with dilaudid and allergic to codeine, morphine, percocet, vicodin. To this we can also add gabapentin or pregabalin.
You can consult psychiatrist and psychologist if your doctor has suggested. Psychiatrist or psychologist may refer you back to pain management specialist for further management if there is no psychological component.
Please ask your doctor about the same and try one of them.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dilaudid and methadone together
- Lyrica and ixprim and valium together
- Morphine and dilaudid together
- Lorazepam and valium together
- Have psychotic depression taken valium what is happening
- Metrogyl and valium together
- Dilaudid and fentanyl together
- Is it okay to take valium and zubsolv together
- Can i take valium and nitroglycerine tablets together
- Taking valium and xanax together
- Can Chlorpromazine and Sodium Valproate Sandoz be taken in pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation
- How to wean off of Trazadone?
- What causes anxiety and visual problems after taking psychedelic mushrooms?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety
- What causes drowsiness during day time?
- Can Solian and Lexapro be taken together?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction caused by over masturbation
- Suggest an alternative treatment for premature ejaculation