Can Diclofenac, Prednisone and Tylenol be taken together?
prednisone and diclofenac can inflammation/reflux of the stomach
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Both the prednisone and diclofenac can potentially affect the stomach to cause inflammation/reflux and in worse possible scenario, stomach bleeding (especially in persons with a history of stomach ulcers).
If you use the medication with a full meal to make sure the stomach is coated and also consider using a medication such as prilosec, nexium or prevacid to further protect the stomach , you should be ok.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prednisone and tylenol side effects
- Prednisone and tylenol interactions
- Diclofenac and oxycodone together
- Can colchicine be taken with diclofenac for gout
- Diclofenac and tramadol together
- Taking tylenol with prednisone
- Taking diclofenac and ibuprofen together
- Serratiopeptidase taken with diclofenac
- Taking diclofenac and dihydrocodeine together
- Can histatussin and prednisone be taken together