Can Diazepam or an extra dose of Baclofen relieve lower back pain in a child already on Baclofen?
You can give Ibuprofen.
Thank you for posting your query. I would try my best to help you.
I have noted your son's clinical details. Based on this, he needs pain relief. Since he is already on Baclofen pump, giving extra dose of Baclofen may not help.
Moreover, Baclofen helps in reducing spasticity and stiffness.
You can give him Ibuprofen tablets for pain relief. If that dose not help, Pregabalin capsule can be used to provide relief from nerve pain.
I hope my answer helps.
Wishing you good health,
Dr. Sudhir Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back pain reliever
- Does baclofen and lidocaine gel help in relieving back pain
- Prednisone dose for back pain
- Naproxen dose for back pain
- Diazepam 2mg for back pain
- Child coughing back pain
- Diazepam dosage for back pain
- Diazepam for back pain
- Medicine to relieve back pain
- Positions to relieve back pain
- CT scan shows intracerebral bleed, cortical vein thrombosis, patchy...
- Distorted vision. MRI showed demyelination and suspected MS. Prescribed...
- I have been getting random twitching all over body. What should I do?
- Taking Epilim chromo to prevent migraine, now irritable, aggressive,...
- Burning sensation in neck, back and stomach. Had stomach upset, gas,...
- Headache, taken painkillers and homeopathic treatment. No nausea. Worried
- X-ray shows rotoscoliosis, spondyloisthesis, degenerative disc disease....
- What does the EMG results indicate? Could it cause problems with fine...
- Shivering hands and feet, blurred vision, tingling and numb foot, back...
- Does Gonapeptyl cause fits in children? Child has cerebral palsy