Can Diazepam, Dicloflex and Clomipramine be taken together?
Avoid all three together
If you are already on co dydramol and yet not got relief from the muscle spasm you should go slowly when chosing next drug. Already you are on habit forming medications.
Dazapam is habit forming and helps in muscle relaxation. It is sedative and anti anxiety as well. Works well for you.
Diclofenac - relatively safe and non habit forming. You can try this first of the three above. In fact try it with Tylenol/Acetaminophen quitting Co dydramol.
Clomipramine - Antidepressants, helps to perceive lesser pain signals from brain. Avoid it with Co dydramol.
Hope this is useful to choose.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taken diazepam tablets and calpose dangers
- Have dizziness headaches taken diazepam dosage
- Usage of Clomipramine
- Clomipramine for ocd
- Cerazette and clomipramine
- Clomipramine and alcohol
- Clomipramine for anxiety
- Can i take diazepam with dicloflex
- 27 year old on clomipramine
- How much diazepam can be taken at one tume