Can Cremaffin be used while breastfeeding?
You may take Cremaffin Plus
I understand your concerns but don't worry. You may take Cremaffin plus for constipation. It's safe during lactation and won't affect your baby. You may take 15 ml at bedtime with water for relief.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cremaffin syrup safe in breastfeeding for infant
- Allergex safe to use while breastfeeding
- Cremaffin syrup safe in breastfeeding
- Cremaffin syrup during breastfeeding
- Cremaffin during breastfeeding
- I use cosmelan while breastfeeding
- Using chloraseptic spray while breastfeeding
- Cremaffin laxative breastfeeding
- Cremaffin breastfeeding
- Cremaffin use during breastfeeding
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?