Can Coversyl be taken along with Viagra?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Yes, it is safe to take these medications together. There are no interactions between them and you do not run any additional risk doing so. However, both can lower blood pressure and therefore monitor your blood pressure closely and report any symptoms such as dizziness, fatigue, etc. to your doctor.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can coversyl and thyroxin be taken at the same time
- Can coversyl and verapamil be taken at the same time
- Oligacare and viagra can be taken toghther
- Coversyl plus dosage taken twice in error
- Viagra and bisoprolol fumarate taken together
- Ramipril taken with viagra
- Penicillin and viagra be taken togethet
- Is it safe to take coversyl and viagra
- Can losartan potassium be taken with viagra
- Can norvasc be taken with viagra
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?