Can Corydalis powder be taken for pain relief?

Question
Corydalis powder for chronic pain
Posted Sun, 24 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Herbal..Limited information!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank yo so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about your pains. I understand no one would want to battle daily with pains and reason why you would want to try something different.

Corydalis powder has been used for pain control. However, there is not enough enough on its safety, dosage and possible side effects. Persons who use this drug do so at their own risk. Though I cannot say it is unsafe, it is not necessarily safe.

There are persons who have reported great results and little or no inconvenience using this drug. Would it be the same with you? I pray so but, I cannot say so. In any case, give it a try and listen to your body carefully. Should there be great improvement in the pain and no worrisome side effects, I will suggest that you continue. If you do not have convincing results at a personal level or worrisome side effects, I will suggest that you stop.

Have you worked with a pain doctor on controlling your pain? I hope so and if not, talk to one to get this figured out.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.