Can Contrive causes increased heart beat?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that tachycardia is a known adverse effect of contrave.
For this reason it would be rational to stop taking this drug.
Irecommend discussing with your prescribing doctor on this issue. It may be necessary to stop it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of slow heart beat
- Causes of extra heart beats
- Deep breathing causing increased heart beat and dizziness
- Cause of heart beating in ears
- Causes of uneven heart beats
- Can throat infection cause increased heart beat
- Abnormal heart beat causes
- Causes of skipped heart beats
- Rapid heart beat causes
- What causes increased heart beat and palpitations
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?