Can Clindamycin be taken with Flecainide?
Thanks for writing to HCM.
Yes you may take both the drugs together as there is no known interaction between the two.
Hope I have answered all your queries. If you have further queries, I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flecainide itching
- Flecainide and cannabis
- Flecainide and cymbalta
- Flecainide and cholesterol
- Clindamycin taken with colace
- Can bactrim be taken with clindamycin
- Flecainide and digoxin taken together
- Flecainide and aspirin
- Atrial fibrillation trough electric cardioversion taken flecainide nebivolol safe medicines
- Flecainide and celexa
- Is black seeds safe to take inspite of taking atripla for HIV?
- What causes lipoma?
- Does inhalation of lacquer cause health problems?
- What does B12 serum value 1179 and D3 serum value 32.9 indicate?
- Sugest treatment for swollen lymph nodes in neck and armpit
- What causes painful small lump on the back of my neck?
- What does heavy bleeding with thickened endometrium indicate?
- Can a breast implant cause mental illness?
- Suggest treatmentt for throat ulcers
- Is it safe to take phytoceramides with history of bilateral mastectomy?