Can Cialis be taken with Cipralex?
Yes, you can take.
Thanks for writing to us.
There is no significant drug interaction between cialis (tadalafil) and cipralex (escitalopram).
Both drugs are also with less side effects. You can take cialis with cipralex. With cialis mild to moderate headache may occur on second day. Just inform your doctor that you are taking these medicines. If any problem arises by chance, your doctor can help you immediately.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can cialis be taken with losartan
- Can cialis be taken with lisinopril
- Can cialis and suboxone be taken together
- Can i take cialis with cipralex
- Can penicillin be taken with cialis
- Cipralex taken with micronor
- Is cipralex best taken at night
- Cialis taken with bisoprolol
- Can you use cipralex with cialis
- Is losartan and cialis taken simultaneously safe
- Can Chlorpromazine and Sodium Valproate Sandoz be taken in pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation
- How to wean off of Trazadone?
- What causes anxiety and visual problems after taking psychedelic mushrooms?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety
- What causes drowsiness during day time?
- Can Solian and Lexapro be taken together?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction caused by over masturbation
- Suggest an alternative treatment for premature ejaculation