• question-icon

Can Cialis and Clonidine be taken together?

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in General Health
Question: is it safe to take Cialis 5mg and Clonidine at he same time ? One of them seems to trigger my AF.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It s safe to take them together!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

These medications can be taken together. There is no known interaction between them. I am not sure which triggers your AF but will suggest that you try take them at different times so as to be able to identify which causes this problem. This way, we can be able to evaluate it and act accordingly.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah