Can Children's Tylenol be given to an infant if right dose is known?
Can be given. You just need to know the correct dose.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that you can give it to your 10 month child if you know the proper dose. Let me know the body weight of the child and let me know the strength of the medicine (check the ingredients - it will mention acetaminophen x ml per 5 ml). I will let you know the correct dose for your child.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tylenol with codeine pediatric dose
- Tylenol er dose
- Accidental double dose of tylenol
- Tylenol infant too early
- Accidentally gave second dose of childrens tylenol
- Amoxicillin with tylenol infants
- Infant accidental double tylenol dose
- Tylenol infant drops recall
- Accidentslly doubling infant tylenol
- Pediatric dosing tylenol