Can Cephalexin causes red itchy rash on the ankles, legs, and abdomen?
Cephalexin can cause hypersensitivity reaction, it is possible to cause such rash. However on careful history and examination it needs to rule out other reasons for such rash which are also common.
I suggest to go back to your primary or prescribing doctor for evaluation.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suma Parinam
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?