Can Celebrex replace Vimovo to treat osteoarthritis?
Yes, Celebrex may be used for osteoarthritis.
Both these drugs can be used in cases of osteoarthritis.
The answer to your question yes, Celebrex may be used instead of the Vimovo in order to control osteoarthritis symptoms.
Care should be paid to the possible adverse such upset stomach, etc because Vimovo contains Omeprazole together with naproxen to avoid such effects.
For this purpose, Celebrex should be used after meals.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will solu medrol treat hypertrophic osteoarthritis ?
- Can celebrex usage for osteoarthritis could lead to clay-colored stools
- How good is instaflex for treating osteoarthritis
- How to treat joint pain due to osteoarthritis
- Will lodine treat osteoarthritis?
- Will aleve treat osteoarthritis?
- What drug can be used to replace meloxicam for osteoarthritis
- How to treat osteoarthritis in hip
- How to treat erosive osteoarthritis
- Can i take celebrex for osteoarthritis?
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?