Can Catnip be taken while already on Ramipril and Paxil?
She's already taking rampril and paxil (10 mg)
what contradictions could she get by taking
this catnip with the other two drugs.
no major interaction expected
Thanks for your query.
Catnip is a herbal drug with no major side effects or interaction. However, it has sedative properties and with praxil the sedation may increase a bit.
With ramipril there is no interaction.
Hope this helps. I will be available for followup.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can sudafed be taken with ramipril?
- Ok to take oxy elite while on paxil?
- Ramipril taken with viagra
- Ramipril and bisoprolol taken together
- Norethisterone taken with ramipril
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro while taking paxil
- Can kalms be taken with ramipril
- Amlodipine and ramipril taken together
- Taken lexapro paxil for temper issues and anxiety help
- Can you take oxyelite pro while on paxil