Can Canesten Combi be used one week after abortion?
hi there, canestan is a type of antifungal that is used in vaginal infections. yes it can be used either as a cream or vaginal tablet after abortion. certain drugs like birth control pills react with antibiotics so ask your doctor if you're using anything.
Likely to be vaginitis
hello again, it's unlikely to be thrush. it's more likely to be bacterial vaginitis. if there is reddish swelling inside the vagina along with itching then you will need oral antibiotics. thrush has a typical white curd like discharge.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Canesten after abortion
- Orange pink discharge after canesten use
- Canesten chalky discharge after use
- Pinky orange discharge after using canesten pessary
- Orange discharge after using canesten
- Ulcer on perineum after using canesten
- Do i shower after using canesten
- Pink discharge after using canesten
- Bleeding after using canesten pessary
- Canesten canesten pessary effect abortion
- Planing for baby, dont get orgasm. Frequency of intercourse?
- Heaviness,pushing feeling in vagina
- Menstrual period since 15 days,dark brown with lots of clots,using implanon
- Diet advice for gastritis?
- Diffuse fatty infiltration of liver,body mass index is 30.7
- Uncontrolled nausea,lower abdomen cramps,extreme fatigue,missed birth...
- Lump at the bottom of vulva, bleeding, oozing. Swab was normal. What can...
- Mild heart attack, gone unnoticed, infarction in the EKG
- Why am I getting constant cramps and lost the desire for sex ?
- Hydrocele,no pain, taken hetrazan. Surgery?