Can Betadine spray help cure G6PD deficiency in a child?
Thank you for answering my question
No problem for betadine spray in G6PD.
Welcome to health care magic,
There is no contraindication to the use of antiseptic betadine (povidone iodine) solution or spray in person who is having G6PD deficiency.
You can use that spray on your child's abrasion without any fear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to deworm a g6pd deficient child
- Deworming a g6pd deficient child
- Child has g6pd deficiency low weight help
- Lactogen in g6pd deficient
- G6pd deficiency vaccines
- Iodine g6pd deficiency
- Treatment and cure for g6pd deficiency
- G6pd deficiency and anticoagulation
- Recommended food for g6pd deficient child
- Heparin g6pd deficiency
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?