Can Betacap-Tr-40 be taken while breastfeeding a newborn?
Yes it is safe during breastfeeding
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Yes the medication is safe during pregnancy.
You maybe having transient anxiety and depression which is very common after childbirth.
You need to take it only for a few days as per doctor's prescription.
Till then you would be adjusted to your new routine with the child.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further
Betacap is an antianxiety and antidepression tablet.
There are no major side effects for short term use.
Yes, it is commonly given for PND.
If it is PND, it might recover within 6 - 8 weeks following childbirth, in some women, rarely, it persists longer.
Your psychologist would be able to assess that better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?