Can Atorvastatin or Lisinopril cause severe cramps in the hands?
metforman hcl 2000 mg daily could any of thees cause the cramps ?
Thanks for posting your query.
It is unlikely for these medicines to cause severe cramps . Among the 3 drugs you take Atorvastatin can cause weakness and soarness in muscles but not cramps.
So I think the cause for your cramps is not due to your medicines but something else which needs to be evaluated. The possible causes are :
1. Calcium Deficiency.
2. Muscular diseases
3. Nerve problems.
I would recommend you the following tests , kindly get these tests done and revert back .
Serum Calcium Ionised, Serum Vitamin D 3, CPK, Nerve conduction study of upper limb.
Will be looking forward for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does blood sugar cause severe cramps
- Does provera cause severe cramping
- What can cause severe cramps in my back
- What is the cause of severe cramps in ribs area
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- Primolut m causing severe cramps
- What caused severe cramp and brown discharge in the morning
- Severe cramp causes
- Microgynon causing severe cramps
- What could cause severe cramps and back pain