Can Asprin be taken with oral chemo tablets?
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. Aspirin has important benefits for those with cardiac problems. Therefore I would advise your father to continue the aspirin. It will not interfere with his treatment.
I hope this is if help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should mifegest tablets be taken orally or used vaginally
- Asprin and simvastatin can they be taken together
- Oral chemo for melanoma
- Usage of asprin delayed released tablets
- Can clonidine be taken with asprin
- Progesteron gestofit tablet by oral
- Mtp kit cipla taken 4 tablets orally
- Multiple myeloma on oral chemo revlimid is it serious
- Side effects of asprin delayed released tablets
- Cytoxan oral chemo