Can Aspirin, Atorvastatin and Sertraline be taken at night time?
I would only change aspirin
regarding your regimen there are two concerns:
- thyroxine should be taken as far as possible from other drugs to avoid absorption issues. If you take it half an hour before other drugs it seems to be OK. Blood tests would confirm it. The TSH levels have to be within the target range.
- aspirin is better taken with meals to reduce the risk for gastrointestinal complications (ulceration, bleeding). Most people take it with their lunch but any time is acceptable provided that it is close to a meal.
I hope you you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excess saliva night time
- Night time abdominal bloating
- Indigestion and night time cough
- Night time stomach upset
- Itchy annus night time
- Can i take aspirin and atorvastatin
- Night time sperm discharge
- Nipples in pain on atorvastatin allopurinol lansoprazole nicorandil aspirin worry
- Can amoxicillin be taken with sertraline
- What dosages of atorvastatin aspirin and metoprolo be taken
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?